beginning of content:

Summary reports are for college faculty and staff only. If you are a student with concerns or questions about sending your APExam scores to a college, please contact AP Services.

College faculty and staff: Fill out the form below to request the summary report for your institution. Please provide an email addressed registered to your college or university.